Sunday, March 26, 2017

chapter 61

in a nut shell , by the time the summer of 1977 had passed...it will have done as much for little green , ugly paedophile trolls...as the summer of 1975 had done for overenthusiastic giant sharks .

...but that had nothing to do with ME...you know , unless the troll would go into the liquor store and pick me up a ''billion pack'' of imported 25 % MOTHER FUCKING DYNAMO ALE....which , of course , history will record that he did not .

my role was a little bit different...my roll was to train monkeys how to shit on the curtains once the owners got them home from the pet store .

...and i had one more fucking role , too...that was getting my ass handed to me four times in the same summer by one , mr . john anderson ...he beat me so badly that i could barely find any excuses...and i am a maritime r...we have perfected the art of bullshit .  

yup , john anderson almost blew me into retirement...then we would become good friends and he would resurrect my vague , super - nova career with a bucket of warm water and an early evening showing of GHOSTBUSTERS 17...you know , the one where bill murray gooses the arch - bishop .

No comments:

Post a Comment