Friday, March 24, 2017

chapter 53

ken nicholson , second round...my friends...( and i use the term loosely )...are laughing at me profusely...and i am not even naked...not only laughing...but tim shoveller has told me exactly how i was going to lose...he got scientific and intellectual on my ass...he even fucking consulted an egyptian demi -god...he said...YOU FUCKING SUCK , STRANG ...( come to think of it...he wasn't the best scientist in the galaxy .

i walked onto the court , just behind ''mr . nationally ranked''...complete with my t . shirt that read...I WOULD RATHER BE MASTURBATING...the net looked more like a hanging rope than a rope...and the fence made me feel like i was locked in jail ) .

FUCK !!!

in the immortal words of lindsay beckingham...''i think i am in trouble'' .

No comments:

Post a Comment